What is Digital
Strategies for business units
startups and corporates
monetization refers to the act of driving traffic to the website and earning revenue from it. We take mileage on every digital footprint you have in fact, your website or app is a perfect venue for marketing products, and there are countless strategies for doing it. It's very important to have an effective monetization of digital and that will require a lot of thinking about new ways to turn resources into revenue.
While going for digital monetization it's very important to know about user engagement and know how we could use tactics to generate revenue from targeted traffic. Here at Techpind we aim to inform, entertain and inspire, and perhaps most importantly, to surge your business forward.
Because digital changes customers' perceptions of value, value delivery and the nature of products and services. Focusing on going digital is just to strengthen an existing business model—for example, adding add sense, making use of native marketing to boost traffic. Sustainable or accretive revenue growth in the digital era requires new ways of thinking about monetization.
When it comes to accessing the information, consumers have more options ever than before. There has been increased acceleration in proliferation of technology devices designed to give information and interaction, as well as the underlying platforms that support them. The penetration rates of digital media have nearly quadrupled. The digital media technology empowers new ways to create and distribute content over number of platforms. It improvises consumer relationship by offering them an increasing number of ways to access the information they seek.
This choice, powered by technology, has played a significant role in segmenting audiences in rebuilding relationship with consumers through multiple platforms and devices. The outcome of these new offerings, like disruptive change in business models and shifts in consumer spending time on digital, are also featured as key drivers of change.
* Consumer-paid Model
* Funded Model
* Hybrid Model
* Consumers can subscribe to get contents for a monthly or annually fee.
* Contents are monetized through advertisements, example banners or video ads which makes consumer engagement easy.
* There are various products offering services for free, while charging a premium for other products having enhanced features, functionality or related products like virtual goods through micro payments. In some cases, developers combine this with advertising.
* Transparent monetizing-
* Your users experience won't be affected whatsoever; our solution is absolutely invisible.
* Real time statistics
* Generate trackers for your websites and follow your income in real time.